Sunday, March 21, 2010

This Blog is Closed!!!

Hello everyone!

This blog is closed (until I change my mind). After several weeks (or was that months?) of not blogging in English, I figured I should just give it up altogether.

If you're a family friend and want to still stay in touch, I invite you to visit the family blog. The most recent post was full of wedding photos!


If you're an ex-OMer, just remember, life is short, eternity is long and we'll be catching up soon.
If you're just a mysterious guest in search of truth and still don't know the blogs of Justin Taylor and Tim Challies, just google them. They have the greatest blogs!

Finally, a little word about what's up on my side of the Atlantic. I'm nearly done with school… praying that my classmates would repent and turn to Jesus… and will resume regular blogging in French at http://tout2dieu.wordpress.com
In the USA, everyone these days is blogging. In fact, I often wonder who is actually meeting people in real life and doing the work of a good evangelist. It's quite the opposite in France. There are very few Christian blogs/sites and I think I can contribute to the growth of the church here in my small way. Recently, I type "inerrancy of the Bible" in google.fr and my blog still came up 5th (more than a year after having written on the subject)!
I'll also try to write 1 or 2 articles a month on the Apologetics blog of some friends: RaisonsdeCroire.

If you just want to write, I would love to hear from you! Just email me at: tout2dieu@gmail.com

In His grace,

Stéphane K

No comments: