Monday, February 9, 2009

Shall I Sell My Virginity on Ebay?

Ok, that was just a rhetorical question. The title is just a spoof. It came to mind after I described the situation I was experiencing in school.
There are nine of us in my class. That would be me and eight young women. For those who know me, I don't mind that in the least! :-)
But having no other guy around does make it a bit awkward at times. Yesterday (a Thursday tradition), we had lunch together and the conversation did not head where I would have hoped. Instead, from breasts, bras and lingerie, they spoke of sex, erectile dysfunction and life in the bedroom.
I was there the whole time, either engaged in side conversations or the center of attention as the girls have found it fun to taunt and tease me for my lack of experience and my complete virginity (and views on marriage)...
Although they try to make it clear that virginity isn't cool, their efforts seem to prove the contrary...

"Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love."
The book of Proverbs chapter 5 verse 19

No comments: